crossed out = complete
Compete in (and complete) a Half-Ironman – slated for April 17 2011
- Finish my professional designation as a CPCU (chartered property and casualty underwriter) (working on my ARM instead - Assoicate in Risk Mangament - more geared towards my profession 2 of 3 classes completed)
Grow a garden…successfully(we have now grown tomatoes, jalapenos, basil, cilantro, rosemary and thyme...go us!) Put together a cookbook of all my mom, grandmother, and aunts recipes for my family (if you are interested in this – visit tastebook – it’s a GREAT site) Started July 6 – hoping to distribute the cookbooks to family for christmas 2010 Run a half marathon (technically this would be completed during the half ironman) – White Rock Half marathon Dec. 5
- Run a marathon (or run/walk…let’s not kid ourselves) – probably not going to happen
Attend the World Series 2010
- Feel good in a bathing suit – I felt good for the first time in a bathing suit summer 2010
Pay off my debt by 50% Become a vegetarian (just for a week) - Started June 13
- Skydive…again… I’ve been once.. it was actually BK and I’s secondish date.
- Start my MBA
Recycle on a regular basis Take and become CPR certified - June 2011
- Be a brunette – for at least six weeks between hair appointments.. I’m a blonde; always have been
Grow my hair and then cut it for “Locks of Love” – it’s longer now than it has ever been and I’ll be honest I have a fear of cutting it now.(I didn't have enough for Locks of Love)
- The 30 day shred AND P90X (I’m looking to get more tone so I can achieve #8)
Be ok with being 30….. YIKES!
- Start a non profit in honor BFF
- Watch the StarWars movies … I’ve only seen one
- Re-read Gone with The Wind…I cheated in H.S. and read the first part then watched the movie…I’ve always regretted it.
Use my passport…. it’s never been used, sad I know. The two times I’ve left the country were before you needed passports, Mexico and Canada which really…does that count anyway? Quit smoking … I’m highly the “social” smoker as every non-smoker smoker will tell you. But I want to quit for good… to the point of not even having one when I’m drinking, stressing, or socializing
- Join a volunteer organization… there are so many children’s hospitals in Dallas I want to begin volunteering at; as well as many other organizations.
- Raise enough money for LiveStrong Challenge that I get to ride my bike with Lance Armstrong (didn't happen *tear*)
- Figure out how to be OK with turning 30 it’s not the end of the world
Become a certified spin instructor (and begin teaching spin classes) Buy a custom suit… included jacket, vest, pants and skirt (a power suit if you will) Own a pair of expensive shoes…manolo’s, jimmy choo, etc to go with my suit
- deleted 28 and 29 and decided on a Louis Vuitton instead
Enjoy being 30 – it isn’t the end of the world