- I was 18 years old about to enter my freshman year of college.... what a disaster...and I looked like this: (that's me on the left and Jess on the right - hahahaha)
- I drove a 1995 Green Camaro that rocked my socks off... had I not wrecked it I may still be driving it to this day
- Y2K was the impending doom to our universe... I remember stopping in my tracks on NYE '99 at 11:59 and making sure all electronics were fully functioning
- Clinton was president
- Britney was a school girl.... BTW - did anyone watch GLEE! last night?? OMG - I.heart.britney and the entire train wreck that she is!
- Top 5 movies; Star Wars The Phantom Menace, The Sixth Sense, Toy Story 2, The Matrix, and Tarzan
- NY Yankees won the World Series over the Atlanta Braves
- Spurs won the NBA National Championship
- Lance-y-poo (my cycling bf) won the Tour
- Denver Broncos won the super bowl
In other news:
My shins are hurting today. I ran 4 miles yesterday in 44:30 (17 seconds faster than the exact same route on Sunday) can I get high fives all around?!?! Thank you.....I iced them last night and took some aleve...hopefully they will stop before my 5 mile run tomorrow
I went to my first Masters Swim Practice this morning. My alarm went off at 4:00am...seriously 4am... I got up and got dressed and go to the aquatic center early... which allowed me to nap in my car for 15 minutes (it was GLORIOUS).
Coach Dave was pretty much awesome... this class is held M/W/F at 5am so I'm pretty sure I'll be going to it at least once or twice a week. It will take some getting used to getting up that early and functioning for the remainder of the day - but getting my workout over with in the morning seriously ROCKS!
Hope you have a great day!!! The weather is awesome here and I'm loving running outside :)