Day 1: Introduction, a recent picture, and 15 interesting facts
Intro: Can I refer you to the About Me section? Just kidding..... Currently I'm training for my first 70.3 and half marathon. I love working out (but not always). I go through periods where working out is the LAST thing I want to do; but I do it..... I know in the long run it pays off. I'm 29......creeping up on 30. I have a wonderful boyfriend, Bill, who I love more than the world. My blog was started to keep me accountable for my work outs as well as connect with all types of bloggers from around the world.
A Recent Picture:
15 Interesting Facts:
- I never saw Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory until my junior year of college.
- I've still never seen the Star Wars Films
- I love shoes, shopping, and all things girly
- But that doesn't mean I don't love sports, being outside and hanging out with the boys...b/c I do
- No matter what I will always find money for a mani/pedi
- I hope to be half the mom to my future kids that my mom was to me... she is the best!
- My hair has been every color under the sun, even gray, but it has never been red... I just don't see myself as a red-head. I was born to be blonde
- I love to cook and should totally post more recipes on here - I have a TON that I know you will LOVE!
- My nieces and nephew can turn any bad day into a great day with one phone call
- I have a 2 inch scar on my leg from 5th grade when I sliced it open playing tag around a cabin at camp
- I never had stitches until I was 28 when I had my shoulder surgery
- My first car was a Pontiac..... my current car is a Pontiac.... I've driven other brands in between, a Chevrolet, a Mercury and a Saturn
- I hit a pedestrian with my car once.... he was OK but really pissed.
- My family still lives on 20 acres of land in the middle of the city
- Bill and I grew up 5 miles apart, met twice during our middle school/high school days, but didn't get to know each other and date until after college.