After the race Jason intro'd me too Shannon, we decided we were separated at birth. (Check out her race report) and stretched for a bit. Jason ended up placing in his AG and got some pretty cool bling of his own!
Shannon's mom placed in her 5K AG!
- I don't like running hills
- I don't like running in the cold
- Mentally prepare for any run - whether it's 1 mile or 100 miles
- Make sure you have an adequate breakfast (I knew this already)
- Prepare all the way around.... Overly prepare actually
|Shannon, Jason and Me after the run|
|After the race - feeling a little blah|
|No medal bling but I did get a sweet long sleeve dri fit shirt|
|My car this morning - we got snow yesterday and over night - don't mind that my front headlight is out.|